WHAT TO BRING:
FAMILY & FRIENDS
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Team Arrival & Setup
**(Teams need to be checked in / meat inspected before team meeting)**
Team Meeting (Mandatory for all teams)
Judges Meeting (Mandatory for all judges)
Chicken Turn-In (1:55PM to 2:05PM)
Pork Rib Turn-In (2:25PM to 2:35PM)
Best Dish Turn-In (2:55 to 3:05pm)
Awards Ceremony (Approximate)
1. Uncooked ribs - cannot be seasoned until after inspection
2. Uncooked chicken - cannot be seasoned until after inspection
3. Uncooked ingredients for the best dish
4. Cooking equipment for your ribs and chicken
5. Sauces can be prepared in advance and heated on-site.
6. Must turn in six portions of each item to be judged.
CITY OF MORRIS
998 LISBON STREET
Morris, il 60450
Each team will be allotted a space that is approximately 20' wide x 20’ deep. Teams are allowed to bring a 10x10 canopy, tables, chairs, and family-friendly team signage to place within their allotted space. You will not be able to erect any structures (other than a 10x10 canopy). All items necessary to cook your ribs and chicken must be brought by the team (e.g., grills, smokers, wood, charcoal, water). Charcoal and wood are the only heat sources allowed (no lighter fluid, gas, propane, etc.). Each team will be supplied a container for submitting their ribs and chicken. Vehicles and trailers must be parked off-site. Public parking is available nearby.